April 2013 highlights:
- In April 2013 there were 47.7 million PC internet users in France and 39.9 million unique online video viewers. Both audiences saw a 1-percent decrease compared to the previous month.
- No changes this month again amongst the leaders in our Top 20 sites as Google still claims the top spot in comScore’s April 2013 ranking with 43.7 million unique visitors, followed by Microsoft sites and Facebook, with 35.3 and 29.8 million unique visitors respectively.
- Back in our Top 20, Groupe M6 had 3.4 million unique video viewers in April 2013, a 4-percent increase compared to March 2013.
- This month our Online Video Properties ranking sees a lot of movement again within online video networks, as StickyADStv and LiveRail enter our TOP 20 and push others outside the ranking.
March 2013 highlights:
- In March 2013, France had 48 million unique visitors and 40.2 million unique online video viewers, an increase of 2-percent and 4-percent respectively, compared to the previous month.
- With the strongest growth this month (9-percent), Groupe TF1 reached 13 million unique visitors in March 2013.
- Back in our TOP 20 Online Video properties, France Television Interactive reached 3.6 million unique video viewers in March 2013, a 35-percent increase compared to February 2013.
February 2013 highlights:
- In February 2013, France had 47.3 million unique visitors and 38.7 million unique online video viewers.
- With 17 million unique visitors in February 2013, Schibsted has overtaken Axel Springer AG and Groupe Lagardère to move into tenth position.
- In February 2013, eBuzzing reached almost 8 million unique video viewers, a 47-percent increase compared to January 2013.
January 2013 highlights:
- In January 2013, France had 48 million unique visitors and 39.3 million online unique video viewers.
- Groupe Pages Jaunes climbed from position 12 to 9 in one month and attracted 18.6 million unique visitors in January 2013.
- New in our Top 20 Online Video properties, NextRadio TV reached 3.3 million unique video viewers in January 2013, a 15-percent increase compared to December 2012.
December 2012 highlights:
- In December 2012, France had 48 million online unique visitors and 40.7 million online unique video viewers.
- December’s rankings were driven by the shopping season, that benefited eCommerce sites. Groupe Casino attracted 12.7 million online unique visitors, a 17-percent increase compared to November 2012 and Amazon attracted an additional 1.9 million online unique visitors, a 12-percent increase compared to the previous month.
- New in our Top 20 Online Video properties, Groupe Lagardère climbed to the 15th position with 5.1 million unique video viewers.
November 2012 highlights:
- In November 2012, France had 48.2 million online unique visitors and 40.9 million online unique video viewers.
- November’s rankings were driven by the beginning of the Shopping season, clearly benefiting eCommerce sites. Amazon attracted an additional 1.7 online unique visitors, a 10-percent increase and Groupe PPR (Fnac, Lepoint.fr, Conforama.fr or Verbaudet) attracted 1.2 million more online unique visitors, a 7-percent increase compared to October 2012.
- New in our Top 20 Online Video properties, Yahoo! Sites climbed to the 15th position with 5.1 million unique video viewers and Vevo confirmed its 3rd place after the French launch of Vevo.com.
October 2012 highlights:
- In October 2012, France had 48.2 million online unique visitors and 40.9 million online unique video viewers, stable figures compared to September 2012.
- Amazon attracted an additional 1.3 million unique visitors this month, increasing by nearly 10% month on month.
- The 18th most visited site in France, CCM-Benchmark attracted 4.7 million unique video viewers, a 52-percent increase, compared to September 2012.
September 2012 highlights:
- After low visitation in August 2012, the number of visitors to Groupe PPR sites (e.g. La Redoute, Fnac and Lepoint.fr) increased by nearly 10% month on month.
- Groupe TF1, including Wat.tv, TF1.fr and Eurosport, secured 4th position in video ranking, overtaking Facebook.com.
August 2012 highlights:
- August 2012 was a month with low traffic for many of the top 20 sites. Amazon on the other hand attracted an additional 51.000 unique visitors compared to July 2012.
- Orange Sites climbed from position 16 to 11 in just one month and attracted 5.2 million unique video viewers in August 2012
July 2012 highlights:
- Schibsted, driven by Leboncoin.fr, shows a strong growth and rises three spots in the online sites ranking, compared to June 2012
- VEVO now ranks as the third most popular online video destination in France
June 2012 highlights:
- Groupe TF1 reaches over 10 million French online video viewers
- Facebook continues upwards trend and gains 300,000 users
May 2012 highlights:
- Wikimedia climbs up two positions to become the fifth largest online property in France. The site attracted nearly 22 million unique visitors.
- Schibsted, including Leboncoin.fr, reached 18.2 million internet users and entered the top 10.
- Ebuzzing shows strong growth and climbs 5 places in the video ranking, compared to April 2012.
April 2012 highlights:
- Google Sites leads ranking for top properties with 44.5 million visitors and YouTube makes Google the most popular online video platform (36.5 million unique viewers)
- During April 2012, 19.1 million people watched at least one Dailymotion video in France
- Facebook ranked as the 3rd most popular online property and the 6th largest online video site